There are tricks to plumping your lips, making them appear fuller, and creating your own lip lines – but do these tricks really work? Our experts say yes – but we want you to be the judge. Try these tips out and see if they work for you.
1. Remove any dead skin by buffing your lips. The easiest way to do this is to make sure they are damp and then gently buff away the dead skin. Check out our blog on How to Achieve Kissable Lips
2. Erase your existing lip lines by covering your lips with your foundation.
3. Draw a line using a lip liner (we suggest Motives Lip Crayon) and line just slightly above your natural line on your top lip and along your bottom lip.
4. Color in your lips with the lip liner – covering all of the way to your new lines.
5. Pick out your lipstick and apply it over the lip liner
Tip: Start at the center of your lip and work your way out.
6. Apply lip gloss to the center of your top and your bottom lip.
7. Smack those luscious lips and admire how full they look.
Do you have thin lips and have other tips on making them appear fuller? Tell us in the comments section below!