Who doesn’t want gorgeous full lips? We all love full lips! Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get the those pouty lips we all desire! Pucker up ladies!
If your lips are small focus on light colors to add space and volume to lips. Wear a touch of light or sheer gloss, on your center bottom lip to add volume.
If your lips are medium size, you can wear any color depending on your desired look. Medium lips are perfect for reds and bright pinks to express your voice!
If your lips are full, use dark matte or cream colors to minimize the size and volume. Stay way from glosses, these tend to draw attention where you are trying to minimize.
Here are steps to the perfect lip once you have chosen the perfect shade.
- Exfoliate with Motives Lip Pumice to slough off dead cells and prepare lips for the perfect colors.
- Apply Motives INVISI-LINE on and around lips for a soft primer. This helps minimize fine lines around the lips that are caused from smoking, drinking from a straw or just simply loosing collagen.
- Brush lightly over lip with a powder brush to seal the hydrating benefits of pumice and Invisi-line.
- Line lips with Motives Lip Crayons. Choose a color close to your natural lip color unless you are using intense bright colors or minimizing the size of your lip. For bright lip sticks use bright pencils, for minimizing lips use dark pencils.
- Apply your desired Motives Rich Formula Lipstick.
- Apply a gloss at the bottom center of your lip.
After lunch it seems that lips are never quite as fresh looking as they were at the beginning of the day. Just re-apply Motives INVISI-LINE and powder lightly again and proceed with your liner and lipstick. Your lips will last the rest of the day and you will feel fresh.
Blog post courtesy of Penny Crosson, Motives Certified Trainer.
All images courtesy of Google.com