With so many options when it comes to beauty products, it can be hard to choose what may look best. Listed here are the five most flattering beauty products that are sure to look good on everyone no matter age, skin tone or eye color.
Gold and Purple Eye Shadow
Gold eye shadow in the inner corners of the eyes will open anyone’s peepers and with purple‘s universal appeal and it’s neutral tone (not too warm nor too cool), it looks great on everyone.
Pink-Brown Lip Liner
Pink-brown lip liner is great for all skin tones, as it won’t look too pink for darker skin tones or too brown for fair skin tones.
Sheer Pink Lip Gloss
Because of it’s sheer quality and flattering hue, sheer pink lip gloss will complement most skin tones.
Dark Chocolate Eyeliner
A deep brown eyeliner is rich enough to show on darker skinned women and will not overwhelm fair skinned women.
There are tricks to plumping your lips, making them appear fuller, and creating your own lip lines – but do these tricks really work? Our experts say yes – but we want you to be the judge. Try these tips out and see if they work for you.
1. Remove any dead skin by buffing your lips. The easiest way to do this is to make sure they are damp and then gently buff away the dead skin. Check out our blog on How to Achieve Kissable Lips
2. Erase your existing lip lines by covering your lips with your foundation.
3. Draw a line using a lip liner (we suggest Motives Lip Crayon) and line just slightly above your natural line on your top lip and along your bottom lip.
4. Color in your lips with the lip liner – covering all of the way to your new lines.
5. Pick out your lipstick and apply it over the lip liner
Tip: Start at the center of your lip and work your way out.
6. Apply lip gloss to the center of your top and your bottom lip.
7. Smack those luscious lips and admire how full they look.
Couretsy of Makeup2s.com
Do you have thin lips and have other tips on making them appear fuller? Tell us in the comments section below!