Actress Mila Kunis is a natural beauty and her personality on and off screen makes her even more beautiful. Her complexion is clear and her eyes are always making a statement.
Whether she is hitting the red carpet or just out on the town, Mila Kunis shows us how easy beauty can be! Want to get Mila’s look, try these steps.
Get Mila’s Look:
- Prime your face. We suggest Motives Perfecting Face Primer to help create a smooth canvas for makeup application.
- Apply your foundation using the Motives Foundation Brush. Start applying your foundation to your forehead, center of cheeks and your chin. Begin to gently blend outwards towards the edges of your face.
- In a circular motion apply your loose powder (if you choose to use a powder) to your entire face. Some people use loose powder to set their foundation. You can also use loose powder to conceal any missed areas from your foundation.
- Grab your Motives Liquid Eyeliner in Noir, or your Motives Khol Eyeliner in Onyx and line your upper lash line. To do this close your eye and line as close to your lash line as possible and simply drag out to the outer corner of your eye.Tip: If you mess up or smudge, don’t fret! Take a Q-Tip and dip it in Motives Gentle Eye Makeup Remover and wipe away your smudge.
- We recommend using Motives Eye Base in order to keep your eye shadow locked in place for a full days wear. Take your eye base and use your finger to spread it onto your eye lid.
- To get the look that Mila has, use Motives Spring/Summer 2012 Eye Shadow in Luau or Motives Spring/Summer 2012 Eye Shadow in Moroccan Spice. Dab your Motives Shadow Brush into your eye shadow and apply over your entire lid.
- To create depth as you see in Mila’s picture, take Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in any warm brown color you would like. I love to use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Hot Chocolate. It adds depth but is not too dark.
- Take your Motives Lustrafy Mascara in Blackout and swipe in onto your lashes.
- Complete your look with your favorite Motives Lip Plumper.
Tell us: What do you think of Mila’s look?