Lauren Conrad: reality television starlet turned designer turned author; a style icon for sure. Fondly known as “LC” to her fans, Lauren is continuously photographed with gorgeous, light makeup to compliment her long, golden locks.
Get Lauren’s Look:
- Prime your face for makeup application with Motives Perfecting Face Primer. This smooths your skins so that foundation and powder go on seamlessly.
- Select a light foundation and gently apply to skin.
- Apply a loose powder to set your foundation. Or, consider using a foundation/powder combo like Motives Full Coverage Photo Finish Powder.
- Blush will add warmth to your face. Use a light pink blush, like Motives Pressed Blush in Baby Doll or Flirt to brush over your cheeks.
- Line your eyes with a dark, liquid liner.
- Before eye shadow application, use a base that will help to keep your makeup from creasing throughout the day. We suggest Motives Eye Base.
- To maintain Lauren’s look, apply a light eye shadow. Mix creamy colors with soft hues. Motives Pressed Eye Shadows in Whipped Cream or Vintage Glam.
- Complete your eyes with Motives Lustrafy Mascara in Blackout.
- For a finishing touch, make your lips shine like Lauren’s with Motives Lip Shine in Candlelight.
Are you a fan of LC? What other celebrities inspire your beauty and fashion choices?
Contributed by intern Hannah Leinbach Callaway