Beyoncé is a superstar, there’s no doubt about it. Whether she’s belting out her biggest hits, designing clothes for her House of Deréon fashion line, or spending time with her precious baby Blue Ivy, Beyoncé is an it-girl, an inspiration to her fans. Her look at the 2012 Met Ball was flawless and beautiful. Here’s how to make Beyoncé’s signature style your own:
Get Beyoncé’s Look:
- For a milky smooth complexion like B’s, start off with a creamy brown foundation. Motives® Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 in Honey Bronze can help you to maximize your gorgeous skin.
- A subtle blush across your cheeks will make them shimmer. Try a crème blush. Motives Crème Blush in Maui Sunset offers a sunkissed glow.
- Beyoncé is rocking a pinkish orange lip gloss in this photo. To achieve this look, consider mixing two colors. Why stick to just one? Motives® for La La Mineral Lip Shine has 12 different shades to mix and match. To mirror Beyoncé’s look, try Motives for La La Mineral Lip Shine in Sunset Blvd and Motives for La La Mineral Lip Shine in Drama Queen.
- Keeping eye shadow low key, the lashes stand out in this look. Make sure you use a volumizing and lengthening mascara for a dramatic effect. Tip: Some lash extend serums can help your lashes to stay long without the help of mascara!
- Last but not least, keep your hair sleek and shiny like B’s by controlling frizz with Fixx™ Argan Oil No Frizz.
What do you think of Beyoncé’s look? Isn’t she radiant?