Anne Hathaway has come a long way from her Princess Diaries film debut. Every time she hits the red carpet she dazzles photographers with her beauty and style choices. While promoting her latest film, The Dark Knight Rises, Anne has sported a new, super short hair style paired with dark makeup.
Get Anne’s Look:
1. Much like Emma Stone, Anne keeps a beautiful fair complexion year-round. To make light skin stay smooth and shine-free, use Motives Ageless Renewal Foundation in Ivory, followed by Motives Luminous Translucent Loose Powder in Light.
2. Anne has clearly defined brows in this look. Color, and then shape your brows with the Motives Essential Brow Kit. This kit offers a powder/wax combo that is easy to apply and allows you to be as subtle or as bold as you wish.
3. For Anne’s bronze/dark eyes, combine a couple of different shades of eye shadow. Start with an all-over gold tone, like Motives Eye Candy Crème Eye Shadow in Butterscotch. Darken your crease with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Vino or Hot Chocolate. Lastly, lighten up along the brow bone with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Pink Gold.
4. To make your eyes pop, use a liquid liner on the top and the bottom, followed by a brilliant, dark mascara. Motives Lustrafy High Definition Mascara in Onyx helps to make your lashes smoother and softer. Apply two coats for maximum fullness.
5. To get Anne’s pretty red lips, choose a medium to medium-dark toned lipstick that will stand out, but not overwhelm the rest of your makeup. Motives for La La Mineral Lipstick in Naughty will complement this look well.
Do you like Anne’s recent red carpet looks? Who else would you love to see featured on the BeautyXOXO blog? Leave a comment and let us know!